UC Browser Enters App Store
2010-04-01 From: UC/UC Technology
(Mar. 31 2010, Beijing) - UCWeb, the leading Chinese provider of mobile Internet software technology and application services, declared that UC Browser 7.0 for iPhone has successfully entered the Apple iPhone App Store, creating a replacement for Safari Browser of Apple and bringing a smoother mobile Internet experience to 40-million iPhone users around the world. UC made another breakthrough in the world's popular mobile phone app stores after its entry into Andorid market in Jan. 2010 and the Ovi market in Feb.
Now, UC Browser has become the first "made in China" mobile browser collected by the App Store. The consecutive entry into Android Market, Ovi Market, and App Store has demonstrated fully that the strength of UCWeb's product had been acknowledged by mainstream mobile phone manufacturers.
Based on data provided by the community of Chinese mobile developers, UC Browser was ranked first for the free app download list of the App Store.
- UC Browser Third Most Popular App in
- UC Browser rolls out the biggest upda
- Biggest update in two years, UC Brows
- New milestone on desktop market: UC B
- Male still dominates India’s mobile
- The Next Killer App: UCWeb, provider
- Sports/Cricket Apps download witnesse
- There’s a Faster Way to Use Faceboo
- Cricket season review: No overdose of
- UC Browser Gets Yuvraj Singh on Board